Rapid All - Pond System Treatment
A blend of non-pathogenic microorganisms and nutrients derived from the forestry industry that rapidly digests a wide assortment of proteins, starches, fats, carbohydrates, fibres, and excreta that contribute to murky water, reduced oxygen, and the build-up of suspended solids and bottom sediments in ponds, fountains, and other water features.
Rapid All biologically removes nutrient overload, improving water quality and clarity without harming plants, fish, and other aquatic life. This digestion of excess nutrients and organic materials helps eliminate suspended solids, cloudy water, sediment build-up, and foul odours. Rapid All is effective in both salt and fresh water.
• Reduces nitrates and phosphates
• Eliminates suspended solids
• Improves water quality and clarity
• Reduces fluctuation in oxygen levels
• Rapidly breaks down chemical and fertilizer runoff
• Breaks down and digests organic sediment
• Controls odours - ammonia and H2S gases
• Contains no caustic chemical ingredients
• Non-toxic to humans, pets, fish, and aquatic plants
• VOC-free (volatile organic compound)
• pH neutral
• Non-irritating to eyes and skin
There is a great need for an environmentally safe and effective product capable of reducing or eliminating organic waste build-up and toxic ammonia concentrations and restoring water clarity in commercial aquaculture, aquariums, decorative fountains, and ponds.
While a variety of chemicals are currently available to reduce algae bloom, these algaecides themselves are often highly toxic to aquatic life, including fish, and thus cannot be considered environmentally safe. Water filtration systems are also available, but all biological systems, regardless of their design, require frequent maintenance to work efficiently.
© 2018 DCG Vision Marketing and Sales International Ltd.